Add videos to your Shop app homepage to let new users explore your products in a way that’s proven to convert better.
1. You need to first tag products in your videos in your Tolstoy video library.
2. Once you have tagged the products in your videos, click on the Shop section.
3. Select Home pages and then click on the Shop App home page carousel to the right.
4. Click on New video.
5. Click on Video Library to access your already uploaded Tolstoy videos.
6. After you’ve clicked on Video Library, your video files will appear in a pop-up box on the screen. One at a time, you can add the videos that you want in your home page feed. To add a video, simply click anywhere on the video in the pop-up box.
7. To keep adding videos to your home page feed, click on the New Video box that is located next to the videos that you’ve already selected for the feed.
Setting Shop Live
For first time users, you need to click on the Set Live button that is located in the top right corner of the screen. This will launch your selected videos as a feed on your Shop home page.
Updating your feed
Easily refresh your Shop home page feed with new video content by adding fresh videos from your Video Library. To include new videos in the feed, follow the same process as above, and afterward, simply click the "Sync Videos" button located in the top right corner of the page. This action will update your feed with the recently added videos.
Pausing your feed
To hide or remove the feed from your Shop home page, simply click the orange Pause button located in the top right corner of the page. This action will conceal the feed in your Shop while you make adjustments such as adding, removing, or reordering videos.
Reordering videos in home page carousel
The order of the videos in a carousel can be changed if you want to highlight specific videos as the first ones to be seen in the feed. To reorder the videos on the Shop home carousel:
1. Select and drag the video to the position where you want it in the feed.
2. Once you’re happy with the order of the videos, click Save in the top right corner.
3. To launch the newly-ordered feed on your home page, click the Sync Videos button located in the top right corner of the page.