Tagging your videos that you’ve imported from your video sources (like Instagram or TikTok) is a crucial step in automating your Tolstoys to your ecommerce store for everything including your PDPs, home page, collection pages and more.
We’ve made it easy to tag your products in your Tolstoy videos. It’s also incredibly important for the usability of your Tolstoys.
Tagging the videos from your Tolstoy library sets them in motion to be visible on the corresponding pages and is a stand-out feature of a shoppable video that engages your audience to purchase your products.
This article is for Tolstoy users who have already:
Connected to Shopify or their ecommerce store and
Loaded videos into their Tolstoy library using:
We have made it easy to tag your videos on Tolstoy. Follow the steps below to get started.
Tagging individual videos
1. Go to https://app.gotolstoy.com/videos/.
Once your Tolstoy video library loads, click on Products.
2. A box will appear with the products from your e-commerce store. You can search for a specific product to tag by typing it into the search bar at the top.
3. The products that match your search query will appear. Check the box to the left of the products that you want to tag in the video.
You can tag one or multiple products in each video. When you are finished tagging products for that video, click the Save button.
Tagging multiple videos
1. Start in your Tolstoy video library. Click the top left corner of all the videos that you want to tag for a product or products. Then, a black navigation bar will appear at the top of the screen. You will use this in the next step.
2. Click on the tag icon 🏷️ located in the black navigation bar at the top of the page.
3. Use the search bar at the top of the product box that appears. Select which product or products you want to tag in the videos.
You can even tag all of the items in your e-commerce store by clicking on the Select all option.
4. Once tagging is completed, click the Save button.