At Tolstoy, we understand that businesses operate with multiple stores. To help you manage all stores in one place, we’ve made it possible to connect your Tolstoy app to multiple Shopify stores.
If you need to use the same widget across multiple stores, you can display it in those stores with no extra work.
Here's how to do it:
1. Install the Tolstoy app in your Shopify stores.
2. Go to Tolstoy App
3. Click on the Onsite tab.
4. Click the dropdown option to access your stores.
5. Click the widget you want to use, click the three dots, then export to store.
6. You will be routed to this page, just choose in which store you would to export. Click next.
Paste the product URL if you want to show one.
You may also edit the rules.
7. Go to the other store to see your Tolstoy.
8. Make sure to Publish your Tolstoy.
And that's it! Your widget is now displayed in your stores! 🥳
Congratulations! You have successfully added your widget to your stores. If you have questions, reach out to email@example.com