This article is for Shopify store owners who are looking to step up their game with features that will make them stand out from their competitors.
In this article, you will learn how to integrate your Tolstoy account with your Shopify store, and how to make the most out of the interaction by exploring all of its features.
1. To begin the installation, go to the Shopify app store here. Then, click on Add App.
2. You’ll be taken to Shopify’s install screen. To install the app, click on the green Install App button in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Next, return to your Tolstoy account page and click on your email at the lower left corner of the screen. Then, click on Settings.
4. In your settings, click on Installation.
5. To enable app embed, click on the Go To Shopify button.
6. Once you’re back in your Shopify store, make sure that the app is enabled, and then click the Save button in the top right corner of the screen.
Conversion tracking will be automatically applied to your Tolstoy account.
Conversion tracking is crucial for businesses because it allows you to understand what happens when a customer interacts with your store and makes a purchase.
When you know this information, you can take steps to strategically market your products so that you can make more conversions. Tolstoy has you covered to grow your business.
That's it, you're ready to go! Now that your account is integrated, you can explore all of our Shopify content:
Be sure to check out our best practices for shop owners, to increase revenue and drive conversions 🤩