Displaying stories is a great way to engage your customers and add more content to your Shopify store. You can easily display stories on your store in a few simple steps.
2. Click on Publish.
3. You may choose to launch your stories on the Homepage or Product pages.
4. Copy publish ID: f1cuwxa1gjca7 (this is just an example based on the screenshot above) and paste it into the Shopify themes → ‘Add section’ → ‘Tolstoy Stories’
Here's the Publish/Feed ID in Settings.
5. Go to your Shopify theme and click Customize.
6. Search and click on Home page if you want your stories to only appear on your home page.
7. Search and click on Products if you want your stories to appear only on your selected product pages.
8. Click on Default product. Your stories will automatically appear on the PDPs you chose on your Launch to Site - Product page section.
9. Click on Add section.
10. Type "tolstoy stories". and click on it.
11. Paste the Publish id then, click on Save.
If you can’t find “Tolstoy Story” in your Shopify sections copy the following code and paste it into your PDPs liquid, in the position you desire.
Go to your Shopify theme, click on the three dots, and choose Edit code.
Type product in the search field. Under Snippets, click on product-template.liquid and paste the code into your product page's template liquid in your desired position.
If you chose the Homepage, go to the page to see your stories in action.
If you chose the Product page, go to your selected product page to see your stories in action.
Here's a video walkthrough
That's it, and you're all set!
Please don't hesitate to send us your feedback or any questions you may have at Support@gotolstoy.com.