Displaying stories is a great way to engage your customers and add more content to your Shopify store. You can easily display stories on your store in a few simple steps.
2. Click on Publish.
3. Copy ID and click "Done".
Here's the Publish/Feed ID in Settings.
4. Go to your Shopify theme and click Customize.
5. Go to the App embeds panel and make sure that Tolstoy is toggled ON.
6. Go to Sections.
7. Search and click on "Home page" if you want your stories to only appear on your home page.
8. Search and click on Products if you want your stories to appear only on your selected product pages.
9. Click on Default product. Your stories will automatically appear on your PDPs.
10. Click on + Add section or + Add block.
11. Type "tolstoy stories" and click on it.
12. Paste the Publish ID, and click "Save".
If you can’t find “Tolstoy Story” in your Shopify sections, copy the following code and paste it into your page, in the position you desire.
You can find the code by clicking the drop-down alongside the Publish/Pause button, then </> Use code instead.
Go to your Shopify theme, click on the three dots, and choose Edit code.
Type product in the search field. It's usually under Sections or Snippets, click on product-template.liquid and paste the code into your product page's template liquid in your desired position.
If you chose the Homepage, go to the page to see your stories in action.
If you chose the Product page, go to your selected product page to see your stories in action.
That's it, and you're all set!
Please don't hesitate to send us your feedback or any questions you may have at Support@gotolstoy.com.