Adding the Tolstoy Video page to your website is an easy way to add additional content for your viewers to enjoy.
Creating your Tolstoy video page
1. Click on New Tolstoy.
2. Select the video page.
3. Click on the plus sign icon to add your videos.
4. Choose among these options to upload video files.
5. Once you create your Tolstoy, navigate to the Design tab.
6. Under the design tab, you can control your feed's behavior according to your preference by turning ON the toggles.
7. Once you're all set and ready, click on Save.
8. Click on Launch to Site.
9. You can now create your page on your Shopify account.
1. Log in to your Shopify store.
2. Click on Pages.
3. Click on Add Page.
4. You will be routed to this page, where you need to add the title to your page.
5. You may assign a template according to your preference.
6. Once you're done, click on save
7. Click the arrow sign to view your saved page.
8. You will now see your newly created page. 😍
Creating Menu Item
1. Click on Navigation.
2. Click on the Main menu.
3. Click on Add menu item.
4. Click on Link.
5. Select Pages.
6. Choose the page you want to add.
7. Once you're done, click on add.
8. You will land on your Menu items, where you can see your newly added page.
9. Click on the Save menu. 😎
Adding block and publish ID
1. Navigate to your Themes and click customize.
2. Click Home page, then select page.
3. Select your newly created page.
4. On your template, click on Add block.
5. Click or search for Tolstoy video page.
6. Click on Tolstoy video page.
7. Enter your publish ID, then click save.
And that's it. We are finally done! You have now successfully added the new page to your website.🥳🤩
If you need any additional help, please get in touch with email@example.com, and we're happy to assist you.