If you are wondering and are curious as to how to combine your two separate Tolstoy projects into just one Tolstoy video, you have visited the correct place.
Hover on the video you want to add to another Tolstoy. Click the three dots, then click Move to page.
2. Click offsite or onsite depending on where you would like to move it.
3. Navigate to the off-site tab, then you will see the transferred Tolstoy. Hover on the video and click the three dots, Move the video into a Folder. (You can create your own folder for Macros.)
4. Go to the Tolstoy where you want to add your another Tolstoy.
5. Click New Video, then select Tolstoy Library.
7. You will now see the Tolstoy you want to add. That's it!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us by sending a note to firstname.lastname@example.org - we're here to help!